Wednesday, November 6, 2013

CHEST


CHEST. Now, this is probably one of my most dreaded work out days, but that just means I have to push myself more and stay motivated by adding variety to my workouts. If I want to stay consistent, I have to push myself on my weak spots. Here is my work out from this morning Fit Fam.

  • 5-10 minute cardio warm up (I did burpees, mountain climbers, high knees, & squat jumps)
  • 12 reps bench press (15 lb. dumbbell each arm) 4 sets
  • 12 reps dumbbell flyes (12 lb. each arm) 4 sets
  • 12 reps front raise pullovers (10 lb. each arm) 4 sets
  • 15 reps incline push ups (no weight) 4 sets
  • 12 reps incline bench press (15 lb. each arm) 4 sets
  • 12 reps incline dumbbell flyes (12 lb. each arm) 4 sets
  • 12 reps push ups (bosu ball) 4 sets
  • 12 straight arm dumbbell pullovers (15-20 lbs.) 4 sets
  • 12 crossovers (resistance bands) 4 sets
  • 12 iron cross (resistance bands) 4 sets [I had a chin up machine that i attached my bands to)
All of this was done at home since I couldn't make it to the gym. If you don't have resistance bands at home or at your gym just replace it with the machine version and adjust to proper weight. COMMENT, E-MAIL, SHARE & FOLLOW. happy humpday fit fam =)

No comments:

Post a Comment