Sunday, November 10, 2013

Veggie Prep


When I am meal prepping for the week, i try to make things simple but keep it tasty with variety. I like to sautee my veggies because it is quick and delicious. (I didn't have any red peppers today, but it was still good.)

What you will need:
-onion (diced)
-broccoli
-mushroom
-red peppers (diced and washed)
-1 tbsp. minced garlic
-1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil

Directions:
1. In a medium pan, sautee onions with garlic and olive oil on low heat until golden.
2. Add broccoli, mushrooms, and peppers
3. After a few minutes, stir and turn heat up to medium.
4. Continue cooking for about t minutes or until they are to your liking. 
5. Enjoy :)

I know it seems too simple to taste that great, but trust me, I never add anything besides what was listed above. It makes eating veggies more enjoyable for me especially since it doesnt taste so bland. Comment, share, e-mail and follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment