Monday, November 11, 2013

TOTD: never underestimate yourself

One challenge that I struggled with was my self confidence. Because I was stuck in self doubt, I was so hard on myself that accomplishing my goals seemed impossible. But i learned that you can't be so negative about your body and imperfections. No one and nothing is perfect. There is always room for improvement. You have to just keep your head up and take defeat as motivation to push yourself even more. Like Thomas the train says, "I think i can, I think I can" you need to do the same. Because if you keep putting yourself down, you won't have the drive to keep going. I never thought I would achieve the things I have in the past year, but when I think about it, it's because i never put myself down to the point where I wanted to throw in the towel and quit. Believe in yourself Fit Fam. You are capable of more than you know :)

Comment, e-mail, share & follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment