Thursday, October 17, 2013

Breakfast Is Important

TIP: NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST

It's really important to eat in the morning & WATCH WHAT YOU EAT. Don't make excuses like, "I don't have time." You always have time to grab a banana or pour a cup of cereal to go. Don't opt for the drive thru at McDonald's or Dunkin Donuts; You'll regret it later. Breakfast is so important to me because it kick starts my day. And no one likes going to work or school on an empty stomach. I know it puts me in a bad mood. Try and wake up 15 minutes earlier to get breakfast into your routine.

Things to eat in the morning:

  • egg whites (sometimes i add veggies)
  • cereal (i prefer special k w/ almond milk)
  • fruit (grapefruit, banana, strawberries, apple...etc)
  • oatmeal (with cinnamon & stevia
  • toast (ezekial bread is my favorite)
  • turkey sausage or turkey bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment