Monday, October 21, 2013

Finding Motivation

I thought I would write about this topic because some people ask me how I am motivated to go to the gym 5-6 times a week. Truth is, I'm not always motivated. Sometimes I just have to re-evaluate my goals and think about how important it is to me to achieve it. On days that I feel like just going home and sitting on my couch after a long day of work, I don't give myself an option and just drive to the gym. Once I get inside and start working out, I instantly push myself. I also try to remember that, "You will never regret a work out, but you will regret not working out." Trust me Fit Fam, it just takes a little bit of self discipline and I promise it will be worth it. If the problem is that you don't think you are achieving your goals in the time that you want, maybe you should break down those goals and take it little by little. You might be overwhelming yourself and expecting too much. Keep it simple and realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment